Senin, 20 September 2010

Beautiful photo Senk Lotta hot and sexy model

Beautiful photo Senk Lotta hot sexy model - Uzbekistan model Senk Lotta has a great modelling career in Indonesia. Her popularity seems to be rising sharply after divorce from Fauzi Baadilah.


Senk Lotta sexy model beautiful female dress celebrity
Senk Lotta sexy model beautiful female dress celebrity
Senk Lotta sexy model beautiful female dress celebrity


Senk Lotta love batik

As the world's cultural heritage, charm batik is no need to doubt. The proof, Senk Lotta who was born a citizen of Uzbekistan, like batik since I first saw it.

Encountered in Alluire Batik Fashion show in Senayan City, South Jakarta, Friday (30 / 4), Senk said wanted to buy a lot of batik. Not only for himself but also for his extended family.

"I like it because of color, when I came here, the first time I immediately liked the same batik," he said.

Senk would like to bring batik as a memento from Indonesia. "Maybe I'll buy my family batik," he added.

Because it was planned hunting Senk batik collections even follow government recommendations using batik on Friday. "Do not have a batik itself does, because all along there has been no match. But I was no intention pake batik, let every Friday pake batik," he said.

Indonesian culture is very interesting thought. "I love, dance, dance and food," she added.
Title: Beautiful photo Senk Lotta hot and sexy model; Written by Reisya; Rating: 5 dari 5