Senin, 20 September 2010

hot photo Ratu Felisha with bikini - NEW

Ratu Felisha

Ratu Felisha

Ratu Felisha

Pose Hot Ratu Felisha Lainnya di Ranjang :p
Ratu Felisha

Ratu Felisha
Often playing in a horror movie, Ratu Felisha must defeat his fears. Even so, when she accepted an offer to play a horror movie for the third time, Kain Kafan Perawan, she could not refuse. The reason, because Feli, as she is called, was believed in the director, Nayato.

"I was timid man, so when I sleep I have to megangin front of people. If I was sleeping husband back to me, I dab let directly to me," says Feli when found in a press conference at the movie virgin Shroud FX Plaza, Sudirman, South Jakarta .

Added by Ratu Felisha, if the husband had to get out of town, then the assistant who will accompany sleep in her room. Feli perceived fear stems from when she was always a little scared.
Title: hot photo Ratu Felisha with bikini - NEW; Written by Reisya; Rating: 5 dari 5